THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Widmore Board Winner!

Sorry for the delay with this, but here is the winner for the Widmore Publishing Board! Below are the names of the people that solved the puzzle and sent me the correct answer. I used a random winner picker to randomize the order and pick a name. (If your name appears below, and you'd like some or all of your name blurred out, please email me and let me know)




Congrats Cristina! I will contact you by email to get you your prize!


Also, within the next week or so, I have another guest artist lined up! This time the art is something wearable but a very limited edition! Stay Tuned and don't forget that you can subscribe to my RSS feed or follow the blog for instant updates! Just use the menu on the right hand column of this page.


-Justin 

5 comments:

  1. Woah, I was all excited when I saw my name, but then I checked the list and couldn´t find me there and I haven´t been contacted by email so I guess it´s another Cristina. Too bad! :(

    Anyway, congrats to the winner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was you :)

    I used the names that show up when the person emails me, and yours was the only one that didn't show a last name. And when i use that site to pick a random person, it takes that name off of the top list in case I want to pick more person (in case I'm picking 3 winners for instance).

    Anyways, sorry about the confusion! And Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It´s okay! The surprise was even better this way as I didn´t expect the email! lol So thank you so much!! :D

    And as I said... can´t wait for the next guest reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete