THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Super 7 Grab Bag Winner and Winner of the free "The Way" pendant!

Hi everyone! First of all, I'd like to thank everyone again for all of the support for this site! I've gotten so many emails and comments from everyone and I totally appreciate ALL of them. Also, it was a pleasure meeting and hanging out with a lot of you for the Finale weekend. I can't say how flattering it was to see one of my posters framed and hung at Comixguru's place! I had a blast through this whole experience!

Anyways, without further adieu, the winner of my final swag giveaway is:
Ryan Brenner!
Congrats Ryan! I'll send you an email with further details.


In addition, Thanh Ngu did a drawing to win a free "The Way" pendant (which is now SOLD OUT) and the winner is:
Martin S!
Congrats Martin! I'm told that Martin has already been contacted by Thanh. 


This is NOT my last post. Over the next couple of weeks, I will post some drawings that I did that never made it into posters. I will also be posting a promised downloadable hi-res version of my second print, "The Exit", for anyone that would like to print a copy for themselves (although there are still a few copies of the screen-print available here). Lastly, I'm still getting requests for a second printing of "System Failure", so I need to go back and review whether I will be doing the second printing and if so, I will announce it soon (and probably post a picture of the proposed second edition colors).


Thanks!
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment