THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Final Guest Artist!! Guest Reveal 6!

RING RING! Hello? Oh, hey everyone! Sorry that I'm posting this a few hours late! Anyways, here is the clue for guest reveal 6! This will be the FINAL Guest Reveal and Giveaway! Sadly, after this, I don't have any more giveaway items or Guest Artists lined up. And with the show coming to an end, I think this is an appropriate time to throw in the towel. I will still be doing a couple more posts, but this is the last of the wonderful artists that I've had the honor of featuring.

He's put together what I think is a difficult clue. If you can possibly figure this out and email the answer to my by the end of Tuesday, May 25th PST, you will be entered into a random drawing for an exclusive figure (non-LOST) from the DCAAPB Super 7 event! I will post pictures of this soon.

Click the above image to see it larger. 
And there might be an additional clue or two hidden in this post itself if you look closely.

Short Disclaimer:
The site that this clue leads to is not owned, maintained or run by me. The guest artist owns the URL and is responsible for any content or activities that take place there. I am just posting the clue for him.

6 comments:

  1. I love the work you put into this however, its a bit creepy for my taste :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah..just figured it out. Had trouble dialing it up in my mind at first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @hobbit ha! got it as well, the guest artist definitely didn't phone this one in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give up. I'm not dialing these numbers and bothering people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ground...hint below if you want it...












    look at a traditional push button phone pad and see if anything stands out about the number sets.

    ReplyDelete