THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guest Reveal 5!

Sorry, I wasn't able to get a clue together this time, so I'm just posting the link. This is an awesome piece by my best friend in the world, Thanh Ngu. It's VERY limited. Only 10 will be produced!


YouGotSomeArztOnYou.com


Anyone that simply emails me (DamonCarltonAndMe@gmail.com) the name of the piece by the end of Sunday the 16th of May PST will be entered in a random drawing. There will be 2 winners: one will get a Pierre Chang Napkin and one will win a DJ AM Dharma Button - both were given away at DCAAPB events! These will be 2 separate drawings. Please email me which item you'd like to win. Only 1 entry per person.




In addition to this, one purchaser of Thanh's piece will be randomly selected by her to recieve the piece for FREE. She will handle the drawing for this and post it on YouGotSomeArztOnYou.com. You can find more details there.


Enjoy!



Short Disclaimer:
The site that this clue leads to is not owned, maintained or run by me. The guest artist owns the URL and is responsible for any content or activities that take place there. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is fantastic. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pendant arrived today - just in time for the live event tomorrow night. Also happy to say that of numbers 1-10, I got #4. PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete