THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Monday, February 22, 2010

A New Interview and News!

A website called "Fuckyeahlost.com" did an interview with me about my prints and you can see it here: http:/fuckyeahlost.com/post/405660685/interviewjustinsena. Check out their site! It's got some great content and links to some other fantastic artists as well!


In other news, I'm going to be doing a giveaway for some more event swag. I'll try to get it posted either tonight or tomorrow, so stay tuned! In addition, another guest artist will be releasing a new print on my site later this week!

5 comments:

  1. Already told you on twitter but... awesome interview! Hope to heard about you on more LOST (and non-lost)sites, you surely deserve it! :)

    Btw, could you let us know how many "The Exit" prints are left? I want to buy one but I´m still saving some money so just wondering if I must hurry up, wouldn´t want to miss it.

    Can´t wait for the next reveals and giveaways. Keep up the great work!!

    Thanks for everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's about half left, so you're ok for now. I've been so busy with getting settled in at my new place that I haven't had as much chance to promote it this time. I'm hoping the interviews I've done and other sites posting about it will help to promote it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I'm doing 3 copies printed in just black and white. I was curious how they'd look. If they come out good, I might do something with them. Maybe a super limited edition or a giveaway. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Justin

    FYI I've finally got my System Failure in a frame set up right next to my other favorite print - Locke's Secret! Both are hung at the same height, because I like them both equally. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Ray...that's the most flattering comment I've heard! Personally, I think Locke's Secret is way better than either of mine, but I'm truly honored that you think System Failure is of the same caliber!

    ReplyDelete