THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Reveal 2 - Clue 1!

Find the URL. A new print awaits (not official to any Shows, Companies, Networks, or related in any way to any other projects) and the original inked artwork for this print will be given away to one purchaser! I will post the second clue tomorrow. The answer and URL will be posted on this site a day or so after that.



Please do not bother any other web sites, or people by calling, visiting, asking questions, etc. You will KNOW when you've solved this correctly. The other URL has the same look as this one.

11 comments:

  1. I feel like this one fits right in with the "official" series--and it captures one of the major water cooler moments that they neglected. So, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome print!! Such an amazing work, I agree with the comment above :)

    System Failure remains my favorite though! I just love that print!

    Keep up the great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having some trouble with this one. Might just be because my mind is fried from tonights episode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is killing me tonight. hopkinsfan1@yahoo.com if anyone feels like dropping a hint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you people figure this stuff out so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. agreed. alex.moin@gmail.com...could use a hint :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need a hint...evilchiquita@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2nd clue will be up shortly. For a lot of you, it will pretty much give the answer away :) Sorry if this one was difficult. It's hard finding a balance of making the puzzles challenging yet not too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did amazing with the first clue. Phrase that is also an Anagram, and the phrase points you to how to decode the anagram. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rev :) I actually thought you'd appreciate that one while I was creating it.

    I thought it was clever, especially since everything ties in and points to the subject matter of the poster, but I've heard from a lot of people that can't figure it out. I think so far, only 14 or so people have figured it out from what I can tell. Compared to the 200+ people that visited my site yesterday alone, that's not a high proportion. Hopefully the second clue will help a bunch of them out.

    ReplyDelete