THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Reveal 2 - Answer!

For those of you that haven't solved the clues or just don't want to, below is the URL. Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled! The clues are explained below. Let me know what you think of the print in the comments!
******************************************************************************* 























The clue "Deems nigh ice room glow" anagrams to "I'm going somewhere cold". I also wanted the anagram phrase to hint at the overall subject matter.

ImGoingSomewhereCold.com This comes from a quote from Ben.







10 comments:

  1. now that it has been revealed, I posted a link to FB. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I would definitely be adding this to my collection if I hadn't already spent all of this month's poster money... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very cool concept, and well-executed. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support everyone :)

    Feel free to spread the word! And early next week I'll be posting a "making of" again (I'm moving this weekend, so I'll post as long as my internet works at the new place...). This one is a lot different process than the last, so it should be interesting!

    @Rev - Thanks again for all of your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came. I saw. I purchased.

    Sweet poster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. +1

    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/118603

    ;)

    ReplyDelete