THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

And the Winner is...

The winner of the free Swan print is Michelle K!


I used a random winner picker for the drawing. You can click on the image below to see it. I numbered everyone that ordered and used their initials to reference the names, then I randomized the order and the program selected a random name from that.



Congrats Michelle!

5 comments:

  1. I don't see my initials on the random picker?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless you put my mom's name that is, JG?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Martyn, I used the names listed from my paypal payments. I checked and yours was indeed under J.G. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Michelle!!

    And TY Justin for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries, was just a little confused is all. Just received your print, really nice, didn't know you'd be able to see System Failure in the day. Going to get it signed in Hawaii by as many people from the show as possible. Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete