THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Update!!! ...Finally

Hey everyone, sorry again for the lack of updates. I've been working my butt off and I wanted to let you all know that I've got a few new guest artists lined up, some more giveaways, as well as a new poster from me. 


I plan on releasing the clues to find my new poster on the night of Feb. 2 after I finish watching my favorite TV show :)  I will hold a random drawing for the purchasers of my poster and this time I will give away the original line drawing for the new poster! Also, those that bought my last poster (and those that requested a second printing) will get an email from me with the clues a couple hours before I post them. As a thank you, I wanted to give previous buyers a chance at first dibs. The print run is a little higher this time though, so everyone will still have a chance to get the new poster.


Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Tuesday night is shaping up to be really, really great- now for a number of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Great news!
    May I ask that you keep some prints for the international people that will be sleeping when you send the email with the clues out? lol
    I know you said the print run is a little higher this time and I don´t know for sure if I will like it but just in case it is an instant sell out, think of us! ;)

    Can´t wait! Come on tuesday! (or wednesday for me)

    Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm not very smart, because I can't figure this out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, excellent, excellent print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole: I need a hint--is it an anagram? Can you e-mail me a clue? I am stumped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stumped here as well. Very difficult clue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got it! Order placed.

    Nice job on the poster, and thanks for keeping me occupied for two hours before the season premiere! This made the time fly by.

    ReplyDelete