THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Silence

I apologize for the lack of posts recently, I've been busy working on my next poster as well as hunting for a new apartment, but don't worry - I've still got plenty more planned for this site! Check back at this site later this week for updates.


Also, if you're interested in contributing to the site, email me. I'm looking for more guest releases - even if you're not looking to sell anything and just want to show your art. 


Thanks for all the support and kind words from everyone! It's really made this worthwhile so far!


Oh, and I've only got about 5 copies of my first poster left as of this posting. If you would like to purchase one before they're gone, visit: FirstPlaneCrash.com 


*thanks to Zort at LostARGs.com. He is doing a giveaway including a copy of my poster, so check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the next poster! Good luck in finding an awesome apartment.

    ReplyDelete