THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Guest Reveal 2 - Answer!

Here's the answer for the 2nd of our Guest Artist reveals! Scroll down to see the URL.
































*************************************************************






YouDoRememberBirthdays.com








As a side note, for those of you that purchased "System Failure", I will be doing the drawing for the free Swan print tomorrow. So check back tomorrow around 3pm PST if you've purchased one. If you'd still like to get a copy of "System Failure" and be eligible for the Swan print drawing, there are only a few left so check out
FirstPlaneCrash.com
There are more details about the drawing there! Good Luck!


Edit: I will have to do the drawing around 5PM. I have to run some errands, sorry!!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! Can´t wait :)
    And can´t wait for the next reveal! :D Thank you so much for everything Justin (and all the other artists who are joining this project!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my System failure and it is tha bomb. Thanks!!

    I have to admit, I did not solve the puzzle this time, but I did add it's fan art to my collection.

    -rev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine the other day too, looks great! Just need to get it framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to receive this, and I payed for it months ago. I want the print but feel like this guy is ripping me off.

    ReplyDelete