THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Friday, December 18, 2009

A brief intermission...

Hey everyone! Thanks for the interest so far! You've all been amazing and a LOT of you have guessed the URL already! Congrats! For those of you that haven't gotten it yet, have no fear! The 3rd clue will come later today.
I was originally planning on releasing the 3rd clue around now, but another fan, Zort is having his own fan art release over
at this website. If you haven't checked out Zorts site (I imagine all of you have), it's amazing and he did a great job of gathering info and leading the way through all of the reveals. I have no idea what he has planned, but I don't want to compete with him or steal any of his thunder. So go check out his site. I think the new Poster releases in about 3 hours from now.
Check back at this site later tonight (PST) for the Final Clue! You also can subscribe to the RSS feed in the right hand column and be notified of new posts.

9 comments:

  1. Love the print Justin!

    In case you didn't get it before here is my facebook:

    http://www.facebook.com/jhsaade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work, I have linked you now on DCaaPB.com (only after I took time to get the print)

    and I am FB/reverendmilo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!!! Love the support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought the print I really like the glow in the dark feature.

    This is as much fun as the official ARG but a LOT less stressful.

    Can't wait to get it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool, Justin...so much nicer to pay less, have time to actually pause and slowly work my way through the checkout process, and not be completely stressed out!

    -Hobbit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great print! How many are you planning on doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally have a couple more in the works, but I also have other artists doing some things. A lot of it depends on the interest level of everyone here. I'll continue as long as there's interest. :)

    ReplyDelete