THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Friday, December 4, 2009

Welcome to Damon, Carlton, and Me

In the past few months, I've had a great time following a certain series of art print releases. Now that it's coming to an end, I wanted to give something back and keep the experience alive a bit longer. Keep checking in over the next few weeks. I have some hopefully fun and challenging things lined up. I also have a some prizes I've gatherered over the past few months as well. Specifically, I will be giving away at least one poster print as well as a bunch of goodies from the reveal events!

I hope you enjoy this project and I want to emphasise that THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS. This is a personal project.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea! Kudos and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say...is this site affiliated with any television networks, television shows, or any online projects or promotions? Just curious. :oP

    This should be fun!

    ReplyDelete