THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Damon, Carlton, and YOU

If anyone has any pictures of themselves with Damon and/or Carlton, send them my way and I'll post them!

Also, the focus of this site is showing appreciation through fan art. So, if you've done any art feel free to send it as well!

DamonCarltonAndMe@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, Justin. I'm sending you a link to my LOST Quilt Blog...which I'm assuming qualifies as FanArt!

    http://lostquilt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maven, I'm going to collect a few and then make a new post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is complicated as a way to communicate, but I saw that LT had mentioned me in the Google Wave thread (have not been following it closely, runs dreadfully on my system). She'd told me to contact you via Twitter about your project, but I don't really use Twitter either and didn't know how. lol.

    Anyway, would love to support/be involved in the project. Don't have any fan art to share right now, unless my silly raft for Lost University counts (I did make a tiny Sawyer).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne, There's a contact me link at the top right of this site. Email me any pictures to that email address and if you'd like to be more involved we could talk about it through email. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete