THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guest Reveal 1!

Here's a new clue. It was designed by Tim S. and leads to his site. The clue contains slightly mature content so, please be aware before scrolling down to view it. I believe you can solve this clue on it's own and it will be the only clue for this reveal (as far as I know). It's a bit difficult to solve though! Good luck!


Short Disclaimer:
The site that this clue leads to is not owned, maintained or run by me. The artist is running that site and is responsible for any content or activities that take place there. I am just posting his clue.










*****************************************************************









16 comments:

  1. ugh im never gonna figure this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "other" hmm. hmm... thats not very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has me stuck! Good job on the tricky clue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pope, what I said: "other" has to do with who appears on the poster, it has nothing to do with the clue and the url of the site you must find.
    The URL is a quote from LOST that has to do with the clue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I figured it out. :o)

    Good thing, too, as I've recently seen this particular ep in my rewatch. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool...and thanks to the power of the internerd, the quote was pretty easy to figure out. Interesting style to the art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am having a hard time with this one. Any hints on where to look for this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. still can't figure it out. never was very good at the clue portion of this haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just had to watch the whole of White Rabbit to get it, but I got it. Is it actually going to be on wood?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, they will be skateboards. Starting in just a few minutes...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Selling now. The URL is www.timebombofresponsibility.com

    ReplyDelete