THIS SITE IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH ANY TELEVISION NETWORKS, TELEVISION SHOWS, OR ANY ONLINE PROJECTS OR PROMOTIONS.
THIS IS A PERSONAL PROJECT.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ART SO FAR...

Friday, December 18, 2009

Reveal 1 - Final Clue!


Find the URL. A new print awaits (not official to any Shows, Companies, Networks, or related in any way to any other projects) and a sold out print will be given away. You have all of the information you need. If you still can't figure this out, check back SOON. I will post the URL.

Clue 4

Please do not bother any other web sites, or people by calling, visiting, asking questions, etc. You will KNOW when you've solved this correctly. The other URL has the same look as this one.


15 comments:

  1. I was off by a letter before, no wonder the url wasn't working! got the print, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly sure I've solved the clues, but what URL do I use ?

    Sorry being slow this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure as hell felt like a retarded taking so long to get to the site. Gonna have to see if I can afford this, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad, Zort! I solved the puzzle, still don't know the url....:(
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen, I figured it out :-)

    Just type in the clue answer and add .com after it.

    Great poster

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally got it. Granted I did lose Internet access last night and was at Disney all day today. ;p I can't believe I didn't recognize how to solve the first clue, I just forgot for some reason. Very cool you're giving away the Swan randomly. It's one of my favorites. This was fun, thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin you rock, and if you are still perplexed Justin if I am still stumping you think about reading allowed the clue + hex to ascii + logic at the end.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got it. I was confoosed too Zort.

    Great job on the print, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have no idea!! I got the morse code and ASL part.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK finally figured out the clues albeit after I figured out the url. Very clever Justin! And again, love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  11. still don't get it....? I got the braille, the morse and the ASL, and I've tried every combination with .com, still don't get it...am I just dense or what?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ellen, just think quote from LOST and add .com to complete the URL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ellen, just the letters to the words, all in a row, no spaces, then .com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ellen, I will be posting a direct link to the URL later today for those that can't figure out the URL (or just don't want to). So check back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ok, ok, I finally (duh!) got it! Nice pic...!
    Thanks for the help guys, a little slow today!
    :D
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete